Get Involved with BariDiaries!
Are you a long-time listener looking to connect? From submitting your story to being a guest on the podcast, we’ve got a bunch of creative ways for you to connect with the BariDiaries community!
Join our community
Now you can take BariDiaries on the go! From sharing your story, to finding resources for your healing body, the BariDiaries app connects you with people, events, and resources both locally and globally.
Create your profile and gain access to:
- Virtual + in-person collaborative event calendar
- Real-time chat + direct messaging
- Dynamic feeds
- Live video streaming
- Group discussions, meetups, zoom chats, happy hours, singles & men's group
- Weight loss surgery stories
- Fitness + nutritional resources
- Regional bariatric physicians & dietitians
- Bariatric supplements & products we love
- Unedited, ad-free BariDiaries episodes
- Watch live episodes real time
We're bringing the Weight loss Surgery community together:
- Connect by location with regional chapters from around the world
- Connect by bariatric stage
- Connect by support
Become a Patron
As an independent podcast we run on listener support. By joining us on Patreon, you help make this podcast possible--and you get special rewards as a thank you.
Check out our Patreon tiers:
BariDiaries Patreon Tiers & Rewards
Please note that we can't ship physical rewards outside of the United States.)
Join our Facebook Community
Free Group- Bariatric Cruise
Free Group- Bariatric Besties Travel
By becoming a patreon member, you also gain access to our Facebook groups! Come join us at our favorite hangout spot and make Baribesties for life.
Share Your Story
Do you have a WLS story to share?
For some of us, telling our experiences through the written word feels right. It’s like writing a letter to your favorite penpal, or passing a note to your girlfriends in class!
On our blog, we host dedicated written accounts for others to read and enjoy. If you have a bariatric journey you want to share, we’d love to read it.
Become a Podcast Guest
Want to have a chat with CeCe on the podcast? We’re always on the lookout for new baribesties to have conversations with. Because the more we connect, the more we feel supported on our own individual paths.